Thursday 5 February 2015

H1Z1 PVE video

There seems to be lot of speculation about H1Z1 that it is purely PVP. I'm here to tell you this is not the case. There are PVE servers and they are very popular. As you can see from my last few posts, PVE in this game can be a lot of fun.

Today there was a server wipe, all characters and worlds were gone and it gave me an opportunity to start from scratch and build a base using the knowledge I gained over the last couple of weeks. What did surprise me was that I had a serviceable base up and running within two and a half hours, something I was still working on after two weeks, pre wipe. 

I streamed as I did it and recorded it here for anyone that cares to sit through 2 1/2 hours of me running around shooting badly, gathering supplies and not giving any kind of commentary. On the upside, it is a good example of how the games crafting system works so far (I managed to get all he recipes figured in that short time) and how the thig looks outside of PVP.

It's important to mention, this is Alpha. Things are being changed on almost a daily basis but there is so much potential here, this could turn into a great horror survival game. 

1 comment: