Friday 2 August 2013

Inifinite Crisis Beta is a blast (and now I can talk about it!)

The NDA has now been lifted so I can now reveal that I've been a part of the Beta testing for Turbine's new MOBA, Infinite Crisis.

Set in the DC Multiverse, it takes characters from every corner of DC and pits them together in teams to PVP it out. 

Now I'm not a huge fan of MOBA's having played DOTA 2 and still am not sure I understand this one but the IP is enough to keep me interested, even though every battle I join I feel like the weakest link.

My clear favourite champion, just based on looks as I still haven't a clue how to play him well, is Gaslight Batman.


Founder Packs have just gone on sale the Basic Pack ($19.99) also gives you three Champions (Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern), a buddy key for a friend, and $10 worth of Crisis Coins (the in-game currency).

The Standard Pack ($49.99) gives you all of that, plus three more Champions (The Flash, Gaslight Batman, Poison Ivy), a second buddy key for a friend, an exclusive costume for Gaslight Batman, and $35 worth of Crisis Coins.

The Elite Pack ($99.99) gives you all of the above, plus guaranteed early access to the next map (Gotham Divided), four buddy keys for friends (enough to form a full team of five), an additional six Champions (Gaslight Catwoman, Gaslight Joker, Cyborg, Nightmare Batman, Shazam, Zatanna), an exclusive costume for Batman, and $80 worth of Crisis Coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment